Sunday 29 July 2012

My beloved shoes

  I answered a question on formspring which ,of course, was asked by the formspring team. they asked me where I've got my shoes I was wearing so it inspired me to post pictures of my shoes.
  In my entire life, I've never got shoes as many as I want! haha but I still got some pairs of shoes that I want very much and mom allowed me to buy them. Sometimes, I didn't tell mom when I bought shoes she thought they're too expensive. I just bought them with my pocket money I've collected in summer and it means I couldn't buy any other special things for a few months :{
  anyway after my painful patient lol I have three pairs of shoes which I love a lot! I know it's not a large number of shoes but they still can fill my look very well!




description:The converse one my mom got for me from Central department store just a week ago I guess btw it cost 1,092 baht ,

              The light leather shoes, I got from a second hand shop Love 70s' near my dorm last summer, are the shoes that I lied to my mom about their real prize! actually it was 1,400 baht(about 45 dollas) but I told mom It was just 1,000 baht(33 dollars) but I used my own money ok? haha I was totally a poor for months after I bought these.

              and the last one which is the oldest I got them from a second hand shop near Chiang Mai university a year ago I think this one is really cheap just 350 baht(11 dollars)  I don't really wear this pair of shoes so often anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment